Saturday, July 24, 2010

Serious Business

So, this is kinda breaking news. I believe I am the first blog to be reporting on this. Ushra'Khan the owners of much of Providence and who stole it from CVA, are down to 122 people! http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Ushra'Khan (can you say fail cascade?)
From what I am hearing an internal traitor disbanded the alliance and made a complex deal with HYDRA RELOADED, so that while hydra isn't losing 20bn isk on Machariels they can own old UK stations. Yes, I know details are still kind of fuzzy, but I wanted to be the first to report on this "tragic" event. My opinionated post will be released later today once I get all of the facts straight.

UPDATE:
UK will be forming under a new banner that hasn't been released yet to take back their old space. (LOL good luck grinding sov structures for the rest of the summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment